Arrival by plane: Changi AirportHow to get to your hotel:
- Take taxi to your hotel (costs should be 20-35 S$ depending on the arrival time)
- Take the Metro MRT to the hotel (available directly from airport).For a complete map of the Singapore metro system (called Mass Rapid Transport or MRT) see MRT map
- Buses from the airport can be found: here
Conference venueSuntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition centre
1 Raffles Boulevard, Suntec City
T:+65 6337 2888
How to get to the conference venue
For direct search for directions within Singapore you can also use (including information on travel time by MRT, bus, taxi, and comparison of fares): gothere.sg
- Taxi: travel time from airport is about 25 minutes (costs should be 20-35 S$ depending on the arrival time).
- By Public Transport: Suntec Singapore is conveniently accessible by MRT and buses.
- MRT: The nearest MRT Station is Esplanade Station. Alternatively, you can also alight at City Hall Interchange. From there, you can then take a 10 minutes' walk via the underground City Link Mall.
- Buses: Bus services to Suntec Singapore: 36, 97, 106, 111, 133, 501, 502, 518, 857, 700. Alight right in front of the Convention Centre.