Registration and accommodation for Focus on Microscopy 2010
Registration feesThe attendance fees for the conference will be:
|Before or on February 20, 2010||From February 21, 2010|
| Regular || € 360 [convert]|| € 410 [convert]|
| Student || € 235 [convert]||€ 285 [convert]|
|Conference dinner and circus ticket: € 45 [convert]|
AccommodationHotel rooms have been reserved for the FOM2010 conference in 2 hotels at a group discount price:
The Everbright Hotel is in the same building as the Everbright convention center, while the Huaxia Hotel is immediately next door at a distance of about 50 meters.
- Shanghai Everbright Hotel, 4 Star room with two beds, € 55 a night, breakfast for two persons included.
Address hotel: 66 Caobao road, Xuhui district, Shanghai 200235, China.
- Shanghai Huaxia Hotel, 3 Star room with two beds, € 45 a night, breakfast for two persons included.
Address hotel: 38 Caobao Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai 200235, China,
Before entering the registration/ hotel booking procedure
please read carefully:
Entering the FocusonMicroscopy Registration and/or hotel booking procedure:or browse to: www.unistarholdings.com/registration/
- In the procedure below you can either register for the conference or book a room in one of the above hotels or do both together. Booking of hotel rooms can also be done later, subject to availability.
- While a very substantial number of rooms have been reserved, the number of rooms available at above prices is limited.
- The rooms reserved can accommodate two people. You do not have to state in advance if you want to stay in this room with two persons.
- If this second person is also attending the conference, then this person should only register for the conference without booking a hotel room for himself!
- Payment for registration and hotel will be by credit card using the secure Paypal procedure. You can use this procedure without setting up a Paypal account but if you have one, you can use it.
For alternative hotels you may visit http://www.shanghaihotels.com/.However, please call the hotel in advance and ask whether they can host foreign guests before you book it, as there are many hotels which can only host domestic guests.